Mozilla Backpack
Atanasija Bilić
2016-11-23 10:29:50 UTC
Dear all,

I would like to know how to sign in Mozilla Backpack after November 30 because this page is using Persona.org to sign in.

Sincerelly, Atanasija
Ryan Kelly
2016-11-23 10:38:52 UTC
Post by Atanasija Bilić
Dear all,
I would like to know how to sign in Mozilla Backpack after November 30 because this page is using Persona.org to sign in.
Sincerelly, Atanasija
+Simon, who is coordinating the migration efforts for OpenBadges-related
sites. Simon, can you share any public details about the plans here?

Cheers,

Ryan
Simon Wex
2016-11-25 00:16:53 UTC
Hey Atanasija,

As an existing user of the Backpack you will be prompted to update your
login credentials once this service has been replaced. This will send you a
link in which you can set a new password for your backpack account.

-Simon