Firefox 🦊🌍 (@firefox) replied to your Tweet!
Dudu Contursi
2017-02-15 22:13:42 UTC
Hi
I Understand Personas is shutting down.
But I want to recover my Firefox account.
But I don't have more access to my email account from Terra.
How can I proceed?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
@firefox: @DuduContursi Please contact the mailing list mentioned in the shut down of identity wiki: - RM
Firefox 🦊🌍
replied to your Tweet.
Jan 25
@mozilla I no longer have access to my account's email address. How can I recover to manage my @firefox personas?
Firefox 🦊🌍
@firefox
Feb 14
@DuduContursi Please contact the mailing list mentioned in the shut down of identity wiki: wiki.mozilla.org/Identity/Perso… - RM
View conversation
Settings | Help | Opt-out | Download app
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
Ryan Kelly
2017-02-16 00:40:16 UTC
Post by Dudu Contursi
Hi
I Understand Personas is shutting down.
But I want to recover my Firefox account.
But I don't have more access to my email account from Terra.
How can I proceed?
Thanks!
Unfortunately, it's not possible to recover a Firefox Account if you've
lost access to the email address. The only option at this point is to
create a new account with a new email address, but you won't be able to
access any of the data stored in the previous account.

We are working on the ability to add additional email addresses to a
single account, but it's not available at this time.

Ryan