Wow does anyone have any extra time on there hands for a noob
Rod Sadousky
2016-08-29 16:38:30 UTC
I am lost i need help desperatley bad im a quick learner. Pmease i need someone who doesnt mind maybe just having a conversation on thr phone so i can ask a few questions.
Rod Sadousky
2016-08-29 16:41:41 UTC
If someone will please please please help me i have been butting my head up against the wall with this ugh. If anyone is in dfw area would be even better i will buy lunch whatever.. ***@gmail
p***@gmail.com
2016-10-24 15:36:09 UTC
ask!
p***@gmail.com
2016-10-24 15:38:05 UTC
send me ur skype..
y***@gmail.com
2016-11-01 01:07:38 UTC
Yanisa
Rod Sadousky
2016-11-13 07:40:32 UTC
I am going to set up a Skype first Thing in the am thank u do freakin much
y***@gmail.com
2016-11-01 01:07:25 UTC
Yanisa
y***@gmail.com