Possible Persona development fork with Getvalid.com - Persona Consultant wanted.
m***@gmail.com
2016-07-15 04:37:04 UTC
Hello,

I'm working on a new authentication system that seems to align well with the Persona project.

If anyone is still deep into the code of the Persona project, I'd like to discuss setting up a server, and potentially adding code changes to accommodate both projects.

Contact me if interested. This is a paid position, (preferably in Bitcoin or Ethereum )
m***@gmail.com
Not sure if my contact information is here, but reach out to ***@agent7.net
Fraser Tweedale
2016-07-16 00:28:15 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Hello,
I'm working on a new authentication system that seems to align well with the Persona project.
If anyone is still deep into the code of the Persona project, I'd like to discuss setting up a server, and potentially adding code changes to accommodate both projects.
Contact me if interested. This is a paid position, (preferably in Bitcoin or Ethereum )
Is the protocol publicly documented somewhere?